Friday 2 September 2016

45 YEAR OLD AUDRA MCDONALD, SURPRISE PREGNANCY

 Audra McDonald is an actress and singer who has appeared on Broadway and in the series "Private Practice.  She found out that she was unexpectedly pregnant last May.  I love when celebrities announce their over-40 pregnancies, because it sheds light on the fact that getting pregnant over 40 can be quite normal.  The media frequently focuses on the doom and gloom of older age pregnancies, so here's the good news!  Read more:


 from the article:

"Who knew that tap dancing during perimenopause could lead to pregnancy?" McDonald tweeted. "Will and I are completely surprised – and elated – to be expecting a new addition to our family. I am so very grateful to everyone in New York and London for allowing me to rearrange my schedule to accommodate this little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment