Saturday 13 August 2016

SELF HYPNOSIS FOR GETTING PREGNANT

Self-Hypnosis For YOUR Self, How to and Applications

Hypnosis for YOUR-Self and the Life You Want
WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
Hypnosis is focused attention concentrated on one thing, goal, wish, desire or behavior to the exclusion of everything else.
Focus that singles out one thing.
Means that you are in a hypnotic state for the most part of your life!
In a hypnotic state our mind becomes very open to the suggestions, thus created a state of susceptibility. Means if someone gives you suggestions at the moment of your openness, you accept the suggestions, most likely.
Driving, shopping, watching TV, working on the computer, walking, texting, or even talking on the phone, etc., any activity that requires your focus creates a hypnotic state, in which you become most susceptible to suggestions coming through for you at that moment.
Why do you think they show advertisement at 10 pm, when you are just dreamingly staring at the TV, because you are most susceptible to the suggestion to BUY at that time.
If you would get a suggestion created toward your personal goal, or success, at that moment of your openness, or susceptibility, you would essentially absorb that in your subconscious.
WHAT IS SELF-HYPNOSIS?
All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. Self-hypnosis is essentially a permission for yourself from yourself to be hypnotized. If others hypnotize you, you gave them this permission. As you hypnotize yourself, you agree to be hypnotized by yourself.
Well, you better know what you are doing here.
It is better to start with a professional instructor.
SUGGESTIONS
In self-hypnosis you give yourself a suggestion and using a hypnotic trance following that suggestion you would absorb the suggestion into your subconscious mind.
So you need to compose your own suggestions to agree with your goal. This is why it is better to work with an instructor at first, until you learn the ropes of composing suggestions that work.
Ah, by the way, all suggestions work. It is just they might not work toward your goal,but they work.
For example, you say to yourself: Uh, I am so stupid! I am fat. I am ugly, I am poor, etc.
These are examples of Negative suggestions, reiterating negative patterns in your behavior.
If you were to create positive direction in regard to those suggestions you would repeat to yourself something like the following: I am slimming, I eat healthy, I am getting healthier, prettier, smarter. And reward yourself with remarks like, I am smart to do that, or I feel great now (which most of us do not do). Thus the negative patterns stay and linger.
Another example of a negative suggestion to yourself might be: I am not afraid, or I am not going to lose my job, or I am not anxious or nervous. Those are negatively framed (containing the negative frame - word "not") suggestions.
All that stays in our mind is the word following the negative frame that is also negative - afraid, nervous, etc.
http://getpregnantover40.com/meditationabout.htm



POSITIVE SUGGESTIONS
To create positive suggestions look toward what you want, not to what you don't want.
For example, you want to lose weight. Suggestions to lose weight are:
I eat healthy,

I eat slowly

I chew well

I eat less

I am satisfied with less food

I choose nutritious foods so I eat less

I concentrate on what I eat when I eat

I eat only at mealtime

I eat healthy snacks

I eat more colorful fruits and veggies

I exercise regularly, etc.

Remember, that what you say to yourself is the command that you hear yourself reiterate. You experience this command in all senses. You begin to move toward the direction you command yourself to. It had better be a direction you want!
EXERCISE
Say a word most representing how you want to feel. Some people choose confident, or calm. Say that word out loud and then close your eyes for a moment of rest. Don't think, just rest. Allow your suggestion to take root in your mind. Then take a breath and open your eyes and find yourself more confident or calm.
This exercise takes only a moment to do, and yes, you are correct, you will find that a few moments a day will strengthen your confidence and ability to be calm, if you do this exercise regularly.
Hypnotic recordings.
This is just a short version of what happens when you listen to a hypnotic recording. Choose your provider carefully, work with your hypnotist in person first, establish a relationship and complete trust, and then buy the cds from them. Not just anything, something you want.
In the quiet of your room, allow the sensations of relaxation while absorbing the suggestions.
Applications:
Find that self-hypnosis works for many thing is your life
weight management

Stop Smoking

self-esteem

success and goal setting

anger management

fertility

anxiety


No comments:

Post a Comment